The Moeda App are not intended for other types of apps or services. For those we do support, the following terms and information also apply:
1. General Terms
- Ensure your app is stable and easily navigable.
- Don’t confuse, deceive, defraud, mislead, or harass anyone.
- Be transparent about your identity and your app’s identity.
- Don’t use the Moeda App for any app that constitutes, promotes or is used in connection with spyware, adware, or any other malicious programs or code.
- Don’t store or cache Moeda login credentials.
- Follow any instructions we include in our technical documentation.
- Provide meaningful customer support for your app, and make it easy for people to contact you.
- Comply with any requirements or restrictions imposed on usage of Moeda user photos and videos (“User Content”) by their respective owners. You are solely responsible for making use of User Content in compliance with owners’ requirements or restrictions.
- Remove within 24 hours any User Content or other information that the owner asks you to remove.
- Obtain a person’s consent before including their User Content in any ad.
- Only store or cache User Content for the period necessary to provide your app’s service.
- If you store or cache User Content, keep it up to date. For example, if a user marks a photo as “private”, you must reflect that change by removing the content as soon as reasonably possible.
- Don’t use the Moeda API to simply display User Content, import or backup content, or manage Moeda relationships, without our prior permission.
- Don’t apply computer vision technology to User Content, without our prior permission.
- Don’t participate in any “like”, “share”, “comment” or “follower” exchange programs.
- Don’t use follower information for anything other than analytics without our prior permission. For example, don’t display these relationships in your app.
- Only use the POST and DELETE endpoints after a business has taken an explicit action in your app requesting you to do so.
- Only use the POST and DELETE likes, comments, and relationships endpoints to enable businesses to manage communication with people who have expressed interest in them. Don’t use these endpoints for non-business purposes.
- Ensure your comments are uniquely tailored for each person. Don’t post unauthorized commercial communication or spam on Moeda.
- Don’t enable a business to take more than one action on Moeda at a time.
- Add something unique to the community. Don’t use the Moeda App to replicate or attempt to replace the functionality or essential user experiences of Moeda.com or any of Moeda’s apps.
- Respect the way Moeda looks and functions. Don’t offer experiences that change it.
- Don’t attempt to build an ad network on Moeda.
- Don’t attempt to identify groups of individuals or create demographic clusters for the purpose of contacting or targeting Moeda members on or off Moeda.
- Don’t transfer any data that you receive from us (including anonymous, aggregate, or derived data) to any ad network, data broker, influencer network, or other advertising or monetization-related service.
- You can administer a promotion on Moeda if you comply with all applicable laws and regulations, but don’t directly incentivize other actions.
- If you want to facilitate or promote online gambling, online real money games of skill, or online lotteries, get our written permission before using any of our products.
- Don’t use an unreasonable amount of bandwidth, or adversely impact the stability of Moeda.com servers or the behavior of other apps using the Moeda App.
- Don’t reverse engineer the Moeda App or any of Moeda’s apps.
- Don’t sell, lease, or sublicense the Moeda App or any data derived through the App.
- Comply with all applicable laws or regulations. Don’t violate any rights of any person, including but not limited to intellectual property rights, rights of privacy, or rights of personality. Don’t expose Moeda or people who use Moeda to harm or legal liability.
- Brand Assets
- Personal Data Protection
- Handling of Personal Data
- Licensed Uses and Restrictions:
- Comply with Moeda’s Brand Guidelines. Don’t use the trademarks of Moeda or its affiliates without written permission, including as authorized by applicable brand guidelines.
Moeda is strongly committed to protecting your personal information. It is our corporate social responsibility to protect personal information obtained from customers directly or through affiliated companies.
- Accordingly, Moeda shall comply with all applicable laws in the territories in which it operates. We regard proper management of personal data to be one of the core principles of our business.
- Moeda herein sets forth its Personal Data Protection Policy. Moeda will comply with laws pertaining to personal data protection, and shall put in place its own rules and systems.
- All employees of Moeda shall abide by the Personal Data Protection Policy, and will make the strongest effort to protect personal data.
- Moeda will obtain personal data via appropriate methods. Except where allowed by laws and regulations, etc., Moeda uses personal data within the scope of the purposes of use specified. Moeda will not use personal data beyond the necessary scope for the attainment of the stated purposes of use. Except where allowed by laws and regulations, Moeda shall not provide personal data and personal identification data to a third party without prior consent from the individual.
- If you do not agree with or are not comfortable with any aspect of this statement, your only remedy is not to send your information over and to discontinue using Moeda. Your continued use of any part of our App following notification or posting of such changes will constitute your acceptance of those changes.
2. Personal Data Protection System
- Moeda shall assign managers to oversee the protection and management of personal data. Roles and responsibilities regarding personal data will be clearly defined for all employees. Employees will receive guidance on best procedures when handling personal data.
3. Protection of Personal Data
- In order to ensure the security of personal data Moeda shall implement and oversee security measures necessary for prevention of leakage, loss or damage of personal data. Should any the handling of any personal data be outsourced to a third party, an agreement with that third party requiring the protection of personal data will be created. Moeda will provide instructions and supervision to the third party regarding the correct handling of personal data.
4. Continuous Improvements to the Personal Data Protection Policy
- Moeda shall continuously review and look for improvements in its Personal Data Protection Policy to match with changes in business, social, legal or IT environments.
5. Legal Compliance
- Moeda shall comply with all laws, government guidelines and other regulations governing the protection of personal data.
- We do not knowingly collect any personally identifiable information from children below the age requiring parental consent. If it is discovered that we have collected personally identifiable information from such children without their parent’s consent, then reasonable measures will be taken to erase the information promptly.
7. Things you should know
- Moeda primarily communicates with developers through email. Please ensure that the email addresses associated with your Moeda account are current and that you don’t filter out these messages.
- Moeda may rate limit or block apps that make a large number of calls to the API that are not primarily in response to direct user actions.
- Enforcement is both automated and manual, and can include disabling your app, restricting you and your app’s access to Moeda App, requiring that you delete data, terminating our agreements with you or any other action that we deem appropriate.
- Moeda may change, suspend, or discontinue the availability of any Moeda App at any time. In addition, Moeda may impose limits on certain features and services or restrict your access to parts or all of the Moeda App or the Moeda website without notice or liability.
- If Moeda elects to provide you with support or modifications for the Moeda App, this support may be terminated at any time without notice to you.
- Moeda reserves the right to charge fees for future use of or access to the Moeda App.
- Moeda doesn’t guarantee that any Moeda App are free of inaccuracies, errors, bugs, or interruptions, or are reliable, accurate, complete, or otherwise valid.
- The Moeda App are owned by Moeda and are licensed to you on a worldwide (except as limited below), non-exclusive, non-sublicenseable basis in accordance with these terms. Your license to the Moeda App continues until it is terminated by either party. Please note that User Content is owned by users and not by Moeda. All rights not expressly granted to you are reserved by Moeda.
8. Disclaimer of Any Warranty:
- Moeda App and all data derived through such App are provided “as is” with no warranty, express or implied, of any kind and Moeda expressly disclaims any and all warranties and conditions, including but not limited to, any implied warranty of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, availability, security, title and non-infringement. You are solely responsible for any damage that results from the use of any Moeda App and all any data derived through such App including, but not limited to, any damage to your computer system or loss of data.
9. Limitation of Liability:
- Moeda shall not, under any circumstances, be liable to you for any indirect, incidental, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising out of or in connection with use of the Moeda App and any data derived through such App, whether based on breach of contract, breach of warranty, tort (including negligence, product liability or otherwise), or any other pecuniary loss, whether or not Moeda has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Under no circumstances shall Moeda be liable to you for any amount.
10. Release and Waiver:
- To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, you hereby release and waive all claims against Moeda, and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, licensors, co-branders or other partners, and employees from any and all liability for claims, damages (actual and/or consequential), costs and expenses (including litigation costs and attorneys’ fees) of every kind and nature, arising from or in any way related to your use of the Moeda App and data derived through such App. You understand that any fact relating to any matter covered by this release may be found to be other than now believed to be true and you accept and assume the risk of such possible differences in fact. In addition, you expressly waive and relinquish any and all rights and benefits which you may have under any other state or federal statute or common law principle of similar effect, to the fullest extent permitted by law.
11. Hold Harmless and Indemnify:
- To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, you agree to hold harmless and indemnify Moeda and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, licensors, co-branders or other partners, and employees from and against any third-party claim arising from or in any way related to your use of the Moeda App and any data derived through the App, including any liability or expense arising from all claims, losses, damages (actual and/or consequential), suits, judgments, litigation costs and attorneys’ fees, of every kind and nature. Moeda shall use good faith efforts to provide you with written notice of such claim, suit or action.
12. Relationship of the Parties:
- Notwithstanding any provision hereof, for all purposes of the Moeda API Terms, you and Moeda shall be and act independently and not as partner, joint venturer, agent, employee or employer of the other. You don’t have any authority to assume or create any obligation for or on behalf of Moeda, express or implied, and you must not attempt to bind Moeda to any contract.
13. Invalidity of Specific Terms:
- If any provision of the Moeda API Terms is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavor to give effect to the parties’ intentions as reflected in the provision and that the other provisions remain in full force and effect.
No Waiver of Rights by Moeda: Moeda’s failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Moeda API Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.